73,898 Like 6,339 Dislike
Chocolate Mold http://amzn.to/1TNHxDf Today I'm sharing a dessert recipe for a Melting Chocolate Ball. After seeing so many videos floating around on Facebook I was inspired to make my own! If you would like to see other chocolate dessert recipes or any dessert recipes let me know in the comments below. So if you would like to learn how to make a Chocolate Ball then just follow this Chocolate Ball Recipe. A printable recipe will be linked on my website here http://carinastewart.com/chocolate-ball-recipe/ If you like this video and found it helpful don't forget to thumbs it up and subscribe for more recipe videos! I am always on the lookout for more ideas so if you have any requests please leave me a comment below letting me know what you would like to see. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ EQUIPMENT Sphere Mold http://amzn.to/1TNHxDf Saucepan http://amzn.to/1TNHB64 Mixing Bowl http://amzn.to/1TNHCHh Jug http://amzn.to/20QB8sX _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ RECIPE Melted Chocolate Caramel Sauce 1 Cup Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup Butter 1/4 Cup Cream Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and heat over medium hight heat for 7-10 minutes until thickened. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ MUSIC Serenity by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Artist: http://audionautix.com/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - iHerb http://www.iherb.com/ Use the code PJQ118 for $10 off your first order. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ FOLLOW ME Twitter - https://twitter.com/carstina Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/carstinaxx Instagram - http://instagram.com/carstina Tumblr - http://carstina.tumblr.com/ Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/carstina/ Email - email@example.com _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Camera & Lighting Setup Video - http://youtu.be/p0SWv3OKVes Camera I use - Canon 600D http://bit.ly/CanonSLR600D Editing - Final Cut Pro _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Disclaimer - Some of these may be affiliated links.
Hi! Today I bring you 2 chocolate shoes designs inspired by ShoeBakery, decorated with royal icing, chocolate ganache, colorful sprinkles & sweet cherries. Enjoy watching! *To stay up to date with my latest videos, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to this YouTube channel (if you are not). *To find out more about the items I use, please visit: http://www.cakesstepbystep.com/ *You can support this channel by sharing my videos. Thank you! ***********Related videos********** How To Temper Chocolate At Home https://youtu.be/4PycexXk-8s High Heel Fashion CHOCOLATE Stiletto Shoe https://youtu.be/M-0EkCYh2s0 ************FOLLOW ME************* *FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/cakesstepbystep/ *INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/cakesstepbystep/ *PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/cakesstepbystep/ CakesStepbyStep is about cakes and cupcakes decorating with fondant and buttercream frosting. Also you can watch simple chocolate decoration techniques and cake recipes. Learn with me basic cake decoration techniques which will help you to decórate your own cake masterpiece. HAVE FUN! Music credit: Youtube Audio Library
DIY sugar bowls using balloons, these are amazingly beautiful. Recipe: https://goo.gl/EvSiJK Sugar Bowls 2 (POP!!!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_iZvlhCGYA Join the How To Cook That family : http://bit.ly/H2CThat Become a VIP: http://bit.ly/H2CTemail How To Cook That Ann Reardon: http://youtube.com/howtocookthat Hi I am Ann Reardon, How to Cook That is my youtube channel, filled with crazy sweet creations made just for you. Join me for creative cakes, chocolate, desserts and lots of fun, new video every Friday. This sugar bowl recipe is made using balloons filled with water. There's a little bit of science involved and you do need to be careful because sugar bowls can pop (see sugar bowls 2 for what can go WRONG! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_iZvlhCGYA If you're reading this write a funny joke in the comments😀 Become a VIP: http://bit.ly/H2CTemail Join the How To Cook That family: http://bit.ly/H2CThat Splash Candy Bowl Recipe details: http://www.howtocookthat.net Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/howtocookthat Google Plus: http://google.com/+Howtocookthat Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/howtocookthat Twitter: https://twitter.com/howtocookthat Instagram: http://instagram.com/howtocookthat Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/howtocookthat/ More videos by Ann: CHOCOLATE TUTORIALS: http://bit.ly/chocolate_chocolate_and_more_chocolate DESSERT RECIPES: http://bit.ly/how_to_cook_that_dessert_recipes CAKE DECORATING LESSONS: http://bit.ly/amazing_cake BAKE MACARONS & CAKE POPS: http://bit.ly/macarons_sweet_snacks Business enquiries only: business [at] howtocookthat.net MUSIC BY: SET SAIL used with permission, check out their other songs on iTunes... https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/set-sail/id388088498?uo=4&at=11lsF8 SEND MAIL TO: Ann Reardon PO Box 202 Chirnside Park LPO Australia 3116
Orange Crush Creamsicle Ice Cream Cake: https://youtu.be/7b34QkIF6yM Subscribe: http://goo.gl/tuamEz BUY MY COOKBOOK: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?page_id=7366 Today I am showing you how to make a Coke Cake! The cake is flavoured with Coca-Cola, and then shaped into an actual Coke bottle! ********************** Visit my blog at: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com Subscribe: http://goo.gl/tuamEz Subscribe to my NEW SECOND CHANNEL: https://goo.gl/gIoRUy Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER here: http://madmimi.com/signups/28657/join ********************** Coca Cola Cake (Coke Cake) Ingredients: -1 cup (240 mL) Coca Cola -1/2 cup (120 mL) vegetable oil -1/2 cup (120 grams) butter -3 Tablespoons (21 grams) cocoa -2 cups (400 grams) sugar -2 cups (240 grams) flour -1 teaspoon baking soda -1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) salt -2 eggs -1/2 cup (120 mL) buttermilk https://youtu.be/VyR7vWWgChk -1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla Procedure: 1. Preheat oven to 350F. 2. In a saucepan, mix Coca Cola, oil, butter and cocoa and bring to a boil. 3. In a stand mixer bowl, combine the sugar, flour, baking soda and 4. Pour the boiled Cola mixture into the flour mixture and mix well on medium low speed. 5. Add the eggs, buttermilk, soda and vanilla and continue to beat well. 6. Pour mixture into a greased and cocoa-ed 13" x 9" baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. 7. Cool and slice in 1"- 2" slices for freezing. 8.Freeze slices until frozen solid. Coke Bottle Shaped Cake Ingredients: -Coca-Cola cake -Vanilla buttercream https://youtu.be/rjqOTM5icOE -Melted chocolate -2 L Coca-Cola bottle Procedure: 1. Remove label and liquid from bottle. 2. Using a sharp knife or scissors, careful slice and remove a segment of plastic from the bottle. 3. Coat the inside of the bottle with 2-3 layers of chocolate. Allow to harden in between each layer. 4. Once chocolate has hardened, coat inside in buttercream. 5. Place cake slices into the bottle, and add more buttercream. Continue adding cake and buttercream until the bottle is full. 6.To fill the opening, cover with additional melted chocolate and allow to harden. 7.To remove cake from the plastic, use a sharp knife to slice and remove it carefully by segments. 8. To reattach the label and lid, "glue" it on with melted chocolate 9. Serve cake when desired. Store in the fridge. Cake is best consumed within 2-3 days.
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 👉 Subscribe: https://goo.gl/qqOl7o My channel : Easy Cakes Decorating Ideas . Cakes Decorating Idea for all ages , Everyday I show you the most satisfying video in the world about cake decorating, cake tutorials compilation . Alway update Most Satisfying Cake Style 2017 . I'm sure you will like my video .Don't forget subscribe for more and more cake decorating video daily. 🌟 MUSIC with NCS: - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyri... - Sound Cloud http://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds - Facebook http://facebook.com/NoCopyrightSounds 💚 Key Search: Cake | Cake Decorating | Cake Style | Cake Ideas | Cake Tutorials | CakeJunkie | satisfying | satisfying cake decorating| funny cake | !!!!!! If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "email@example.com" or the YouTube private messaging system . Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed!
SUBSCRIBE HERE http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz6ct4qHH7Apgi5EtfhqUQ?sub_confirmation=1
Here is my video tutorial on how to make chocolate balloon bowls. These are perfect for a dinner party or for just pigging out! Try eating your cereal out of them... mmmm amazing! This was my first attempt at making chocolate bowls and I had sooooo much fun making this video for you. If you liked it remember to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel. Leave comments below and enjoy! :-)
SUBSCRIBE HERE http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz6ct4qHH7Apgi5EtfhqUQ?sub_confirmation=1
Latest videos to watch:
Giant Crunchie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YixJA5-vW1k
Rainbow cake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36NRGV69EV4
To make this you will need:
♡ Baking spray or a little oil
♡ Around 600g/20oz/3⅓ cups of dark chocolate – just remember not to use a bowl too big/wide or your chocolate wont be deep enough to dip the balloons.
♡ 400g/14oz/2¼ of white chocolate – this is optional.
♡ Something to decorate for example Hundreds and Thousands or edible glitter – In the UK, we call them ‘Hundreds & Thousands’ because there literally are hundreds and thousands of little colourful balls/sticks. I believe elsewhere they are also called funfetti, sprinkles, jimmies, crystal sugar and sanding sugar… take your pick!
♡ Ice cream or whipped cream – or anything you like really!
♡ Fruit to top – I use strawberries
♡ Icing sugar, powdered sugar or coco powder to finish
Equipment you will need:
♡ Water balloons – These are smaller than regular balloons and therefore provide a better shape for the bowls. They also pop better with a knife or pin.
♡ A microwave or you can melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water.
♡ A knife or pin
♡ 2 heat resistant jugs/bowls - to melt white and dark chocolate in.
♡ Greaseproof/baking paper or a silicone mat
♡ Baking sheet
♡ 2 spoons
♡ Containers for dipping your bowl in sprinkles
1. Blow up your water balloons – I was able to make ten.
2. Melt both your dark & milk chocolate. I didn’t temper my chocolate in this video and it does melt a little when touched, but there was plenty of time for me to decorate and fill the chocolate bowls and start eating them before the melting was an issue; if like me you don’t wish to temper your chocolate, just keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. For best results, if you’re a chocolatier or something, I would recommend tempering your chocolate – this is the process of heating and cooling chocolate in order to give the chocolate a glossy sheen when set and also when done properly, the chocolate should snap when broken. To do this you will need to finely chop all your chocolate, then set aside ¼ for later. Heat the remaining chocolate to 45/50°C or 113/122°F. Then set aside ⅓ of your melted chocolate. Add the ¼ of finely chopped chocolate set aside from earlier to the remaining melted chocolate; adding this should cool the chocolate down, so keep stirring until the temperature reaches 27/28°C or 80/82°F. Finally, add the ⅓ of the melted chocolate you set aside from before and stir until it reaches 29/30°C or 84/86°F. Then your chocolate is ready to use.
3. Grease your balloons using baking spray or a little oil to allow the balloon to come away from the chocolate easier when popped.
4. Using the back of a spoon create a small circle of melted chocolate for the balloon to sit on.
5. Before you dip your balloons make sure the chocolate has cooled otherwise your balloon might pop… the horror. So keep stirring the chocolate to get the heat out. Then dip your balloons evenly and pull it straight up. Allow the chocolate to drip away from the balloon completely before you place down on your baking sheet lined with greaseproof/baking paper. Then leave to set in the fridge and only take out when your ready to serve. To make your balloons extra special experiment with the white chocolate. To make the inside of your bowl look cool drizzle the white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate and then dip your balloons. To make the outside of your bowl look nice, dip the balloon in dark chocolate and then drizzle the white chocolate over the top, then place down and leave to set in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Keep any melted chocolate you have left for decorating.
6. To decorate your bowl, re-melt your chocolate and allow to cool by stirring continuously. Dip in the rim of the chocolate bowl and dip this immediately in Hundreds & Thousands or sprinkles of your choice; this is optional though.
7. Finally fill your bowls with anything you wish, ice cream, fruit or chocolate mouse. Top with a little icing sugar. If you choose not to temper your chocolate, remember to keep your bowls in the fridge until your ready to serve.