74,361 Like 6,439 Dislike
To stay up to date with my latest videos, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to this YouTube channel (if you are not). To find out more about the items I use, please visit: http://www.cakesstepbystep.com/ You can support this channel by sharing my videos. Thank you. ************************FOLLOW ME******************************** *FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/cakesstepbystep/ *INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/cakesstepbystep/ *PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/cakesstepbystep/ *TWITTER https://twitter.com/CakesStepByStep/ CakesStepbyStep is about cakes and cupcakes decorating with fondant and buttercream frosting. Also you can watch simple chocolate decoration techniques and cake recipes. Learn with me basic cake decoration techniques which will help you to decórate your own cake masterpiece. ***********HAVE FUN! Music from Youtube Audio Library
Chocolate easter egg made with a balloon. 5-Minute Ideas
●New Merch https://teespring.com/stores/quantum-tech-hd INSTAGRAM ;) https://www.instagram.com/quantumtechhd/ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- TEXTOR SLICING - http://www.textorweb.com/index.php/de/ BAKON FOOD EQUIPMENT - https://bakon.com/production-lines/ RONDO - https://www.rondo-online.com/en CHOCOLATE WORLD - https://www.chocolateworld.be/ POLIN PROBAKE - https://probake.com/ SIRMAN - https://www.sirman.com/es/ ARGENTAL - https://argental.com.ar/ SERMONT - https://www.sermont.es/ MAREL - https://marel.com/corporate/about-marel/keep-up-with-marel SELMI SRL - https://www.selmi-group.it/
Subscribe Here: https://goo.gl/KM3Axw 8 DIY Edible Phone Cases / Edible Pranks!: https://youtu.be/hOoqzQm_c5I?list=PLw_MSrc8v85dDBhA0b_b7QBBbHvI_MF-p Do you like creative ideas and different experiments as much as we do? Then you'll surely like our today's collection of craft ideas for creating huge and miniature school supplies. Do as we do, and amazing your friends! Supplies and tools: • Glitter bottle • Plug of a felt tip pen • Utility knife • Perfume sample • Brush • Hot glue gun • Correction fluid • Syringe • Tape • Apple shaped eraser • White acrylic paint • Sticky tabs • Spring from a retractable pen • Paper • Notebook • Awl • Extruded polystyrene foam • Scissors • Foam rubber sheet • Pipe • Small jar • Plastic cup • Bottle with a screw cap • Plastic • Cardboard tube • Acrylic enamel spray • Water • Liquid soap • Wool • Hot glue stick • Pink paint • Foam plastic ball • Multipurpose glue • Pencil • Chrome enamel Music: Tobu - Cacao by Tobu is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License. Source: https://soundcloud.com/7obu/cacao Watch More Troom Troom: Popular Videos: 14 Weird Ways To Sneak Food Into Class / Back To School Pranks: https://youtu.be/W5p2ndS34vA 18 Funny Pranks! Prank Wars! https://youtu.be/yWazGzCNtJ4 11 DIY Edible Makeup Ideas/11 Funny Pranks: https://youtu.be/kewz3hF63Xo 17 Weird Ways To Sneak Makeup Into Class: https://youtu.be/bvhBIsmzhwE Gummy Food vs Real Food Challenge! https://youtu.be/jBIG6GsQcq8 Popular Playlists: Funny Pranks: https://goo.gl/hi5TWw Back to School: https://goo.gl/J5fhDt Life Hacks: https://goo.gl/Bcd7KW Beauty And Makeup Hacks: https://goo.gl/Rqpxqg Home Décor: https://goo.gl/Rh88EL Follow Troom Troom: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/KM3Axw Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/troomtroom/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/troomhands Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/troomtroom/ Troom Troom Español: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/RL3cF2 Troom Troom Française: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/1LHrhX Troom Troom Russian: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/kLx8qK Troom Troom Deutsch: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/qoFyJ4 Troom Troom Chinese: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/T9B6oF Troom Troom Português: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/Z6vdNC Troom Troom Japanese: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/x3V8HH About Troom Troom: Easy DIY "how to" video tutorials. DIY Accessories, Scrapbooking Cards, Home Décor, Make Up Tutorials, Life Hacks, and MUCH more! Make it easy! For any business enquires please contact me at: email@example.com Question of the Day: what weird school supplies you’ve ever encountered? Comment Below! Don’t forget to turn on notifications, like, & subscribe!
Cara membuat coklat berbentuk mangkok dengan balon. sangant kreatif dan mudah di praktekkan di rumah.
SUBSCRIBE HERE http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz6ct4qHH7Apgi5EtfhqUQ?sub_confirmation=1
Here is my video tutorial on how to make chocolate balloon bowls. These are perfect for a dinner party or for just pigging out! Try eating your cereal out of them... mmmm amazing! This was my first attempt at making chocolate bowls and I had sooooo much fun making this video for you. If you liked it remember to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel. Leave comments below and enjoy! :-)
SUBSCRIBE HERE http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz6ct4qHH7Apgi5EtfhqUQ?sub_confirmation=1
Latest videos to watch:
Giant Crunchie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YixJA5-vW1k
Rainbow cake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36NRGV69EV4
To make this you will need:
♡ Baking spray or a little oil
♡ Around 600g/20oz/3⅓ cups of dark chocolate – just remember not to use a bowl too big/wide or your chocolate wont be deep enough to dip the balloons.
♡ 400g/14oz/2¼ of white chocolate – this is optional.
♡ Something to decorate for example Hundreds and Thousands or edible glitter – In the UK, we call them ‘Hundreds & Thousands’ because there literally are hundreds and thousands of little colourful balls/sticks. I believe elsewhere they are also called funfetti, sprinkles, jimmies, crystal sugar and sanding sugar… take your pick!
♡ Ice cream or whipped cream – or anything you like really!
♡ Fruit to top – I use strawberries
♡ Icing sugar, powdered sugar or coco powder to finish
Equipment you will need:
♡ Water balloons – These are smaller than regular balloons and therefore provide a better shape for the bowls. They also pop better with a knife or pin.
♡ A microwave or you can melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water.
♡ A knife or pin
♡ 2 heat resistant jugs/bowls - to melt white and dark chocolate in.
♡ Greaseproof/baking paper or a silicone mat
♡ Baking sheet
♡ 2 spoons
♡ Containers for dipping your bowl in sprinkles
1. Blow up your water balloons – I was able to make ten.
2. Melt both your dark & milk chocolate. I didn’t temper my chocolate in this video and it does melt a little when touched, but there was plenty of time for me to decorate and fill the chocolate bowls and start eating them before the melting was an issue; if like me you don’t wish to temper your chocolate, just keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. For best results, if you’re a chocolatier or something, I would recommend tempering your chocolate – this is the process of heating and cooling chocolate in order to give the chocolate a glossy sheen when set and also when done properly, the chocolate should snap when broken. To do this you will need to finely chop all your chocolate, then set aside ¼ for later. Heat the remaining chocolate to 45/50°C or 113/122°F. Then set aside ⅓ of your melted chocolate. Add the ¼ of finely chopped chocolate set aside from earlier to the remaining melted chocolate; adding this should cool the chocolate down, so keep stirring until the temperature reaches 27/28°C or 80/82°F. Finally, add the ⅓ of the melted chocolate you set aside from before and stir until it reaches 29/30°C or 84/86°F. Then your chocolate is ready to use.
3. Grease your balloons using baking spray or a little oil to allow the balloon to come away from the chocolate easier when popped.
4. Using the back of a spoon create a small circle of melted chocolate for the balloon to sit on.
5. Before you dip your balloons make sure the chocolate has cooled otherwise your balloon might pop… the horror. So keep stirring the chocolate to get the heat out. Then dip your balloons evenly and pull it straight up. Allow the chocolate to drip away from the balloon completely before you place down on your baking sheet lined with greaseproof/baking paper. Then leave to set in the fridge and only take out when your ready to serve. To make your balloons extra special experiment with the white chocolate. To make the inside of your bowl look cool drizzle the white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate and then dip your balloons. To make the outside of your bowl look nice, dip the balloon in dark chocolate and then drizzle the white chocolate over the top, then place down and leave to set in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Keep any melted chocolate you have left for decorating.
6. To decorate your bowl, re-melt your chocolate and allow to cool by stirring continuously. Dip in the rim of the chocolate bowl and dip this immediately in Hundreds & Thousands or sprinkles of your choice; this is optional though.
7. Finally fill your bowls with anything you wish, ice cream, fruit or chocolate mouse. Top with a little icing sugar. If you choose not to temper your chocolate, remember to keep your bowls in the fridge until your ready to serve.