23,668 Like 748 Dislike
Carramel Carrot Cake - two layers of really moist carrot cake frosted with the best caramel cream cheese frosting ever and topped with plenty of homemade salted caramel sauce. To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog: http://www.homecookingadventure.com/recipes/caramel-carrot-cake Ingredients Makes about 12-16 servings Carrot Cake Batter 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp (6g) baking powder 1 1/2 tsp (9g) baking soda 1 tsp (5g) salt 2 tsp (6g) cinnamon 1/2 tsp (2g) nutmeg 4 eggs 1 cup (200g) brown sugar 1/2 cup (100g) sugar 1 1/4 cups (275g) vegetable/canola oil 12 oz (350g) finely grated carrot (about 4-5 medium carrots) 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped Caramel Sauce 1 cup (200g) sugar 1/4 cup (60ml) water 1/2 cup (120g) whipping cream 2 tbsp (30g) unsalted butter, room temperature 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract 1 tsp (5g) salt Cream Cheese Frosting 17 oz (500g) cream cheese, room temperature 1 1/4 cup (300g) whipping cream, 35%fat, chilled 1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar 1/3 cup (80g) caramel sauce For Decoration remaining caramel sauce (160g) pecans 1. Prepare the carrot cake layers. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line with parchment paper two 9 inch (23 cm) round cake pans. 2. In a medium bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside. 3. In a large bowl add eggs with both sugar and mix for few minutes until creamy and lighter in color. Add oil and mix until well combined. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Using a spatula incorporate the grated carrot and toasted pecans. 4. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans. 5. Bake for about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. 6. Let pans cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. 7. Remove the cakes from the pan and let them cool completely. 8. Prepare the caramel sauce. Place the sugar and water in a medium heavy bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook without stirring until sugar dissolves and gets a caramel color. 9. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cream. It will bubble a little bit. 10. Cook for about 1 minute stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until smooth. 11. Remove from heat and add butter and salt. Stir well until smooth. Pour into a small jar and set aside to cool until the cake is ready. 12. Prepare the frosting. In a bowl Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and 1/3 cup (80g) of caramel sauce. 13. In another bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold into the cream cheese mixture until well combined. 14. Assemble the cake. Place one cake layer on your serving plate. Spread evenly with a bit less than half of frosting. Add the second layer of cake. Gradually spread the remaining frosting on top and sides of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. 15. Before serving top the cake with remaining caramel sauce letting some to drip down the sides. If the caramel hardened too much heat it a bit over bain-marie to get to a pouring consistency. Decorate with chopped and whole pecans if desired. 16. The leftover frosted cake can be covered and refrigerated for up to a week. Serve at room temperature. Background music https://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/couldnt-care-less_135957 Follow me: FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/homecookingadventure INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/homecookingadventure PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/homecookingadv/ WEBSITE:http://www.homecookingadventure.com/ GOOGLE+: https://plus.google.com/+Homecookingadventurerecipes
Shiny chocolate glaze recipe easy to make at home for a mirror cake. To stay up to date with my latest videos, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to this YouTube channel (if you are not). To find out more about the items I use, please visit: http://www.cakesstepbystep.com/ You can support this channel by sharing my videos. Thank you. ************************FOLLOW ME******************************** *FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/cakesstepbystep/ *INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/cakesstepbystep/ *PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/cakesstepbystep/ *TWITTER https://twitter.com/CakesStepByStep/ CakesStepbyStep is about cakes and cupcakes decorating with fondant and buttercream frosting. Also you can watch simple chocolate decoration techniques and cake recipes. Learn with me basic cake decoration techniques which will help you to decórate your own cake masterpiece. ***********HAVE FUN! Music from Youtube Audio Library. "Slow Shock" - Silent Partner
I'm not saying, I don't enjoy the days that I'm not eating chocolate cake. But I do particularly like those days when I am eating chocolate cake ;) CHOCOLATE CAKE INGREDIENTS:- Powdered Sugar 2 cups All-purpose flour 1-3/4 cups Cocoa powder 3/4 cup baking powder 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1-1/2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon eggs 2 milk 1 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup vanilla extract 2 teaspoons boiling strong coffee 1 cup ingredients for the Ganache Dark Chocolate 600g Nutella 300g Heavy whipping Cream 700g Vanilla extract 2 teaspoons Method:-Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; With electric mixer beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in boiling coffee (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans . Cool completely. Frost with DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE. Music by Rick Clarke (RickVanMan on YouTube) search words: Rick Clarke: African Safari - Cinematic Production Music (Royalty-free) The Royalty Free Music Domain Music at the beginning of this video :- by Jonny Easton • Music License: Creative Commons • Genre: Piano, Instrumental and Background Music •To contact personally or for any requests about music: Jonnyeaston@hotmail.com If you liked this video and want to see more easy recipes, please do SUBSCRIBE! Its FREE! subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PHD1n7dKXWs0eOZyKlCxw plus join us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yummyyyyy1 dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/sza-240804 instagram https://www.instagram.com/yummyyy_y/ google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/103290636290875613870/posts twitter https://twitter.com/409_farhan YUMMYYYYY! Recipes combinations to help you level up your cooking skills. Flavours from some of world's tastiest cuisines. Watch " Yummyyyy!" tips and techniques for quicker, easier and better cooking. We'll help you to become a pro cook... Eating is necessity but cooking is an art....food should be fun.
Learn the easy way to master tempering chocolate like a pro and why you need to do it. And step by step instructions on making a super sexy chocolate glaze that will take your cake to new heights. All at my visit to the Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts. Glaze ingredients and measurements below Here is an estimated recipe for a miroir glaze for 1 cake 1/2 cup water (125 ml) 1 cup sugar (250 ml) 4 TBSP. cocoa (60 ml) 1 envelope gelatin 7 gm or 3-4 sheets 1 TBSP. glucose or white corn syrup (15 ml)
How to make a classic chocolate mousse cake with compound chocolate. More info: https://www.puratos.com/products/carat
Strawberry and Chocolate Mirror Cake, made with a soft dark chocolate cake at the bottom, followed by a white chocolate mousse, a strawberry jelly insert and a dark chocolate mirror glaze.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Delicake cakeware pan - https://www.delicake.com.au/
Makes about 12 servings
10 oz (300g) fresh or frozen strawberries, cut into quarters
2 tbsp (30g) sugar
1/2 tbsp (5g) gelatin powder
2 tbsp (30ml) cold water
3/4 cup (100g) flour
1/4 cup (30g) cocoa powder
3/4 tsp (5g) baking soda
1/2 tsp (2g) salt
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
3 tbsp (45g) oil
3.5 oz (100g) buttermilk
3.5 fl oz (100ml) boiling water
White Chocolate Mousse
8 oz (230g) white chocolate, cut in small pieces
2/3 cup (160g) whipping cream
1 2/3 cup (400g) whipping cream (35% fat), chilled
2 tsp (7g) gelatin powder
3 tbsp (45 ml) cold water
Chocolate Mirror Glaze
3.5 oz (100g) sweetened condensed milk
6 oz (175g) semisweet chocolate, cut in small pieces
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
3.5 fl oz (100ml) water
1 tbsp (10g) gelatin powder
1/4 cup (50ml) cold water
3 tbsp (25g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Prepare the strawberry jelly. In a small bowl place the gelatin and cold water and let swell for 5-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile in a small saucepan place the strawberries and sugar and place over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer, cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat. Blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds.
3. Dissolve gelatin over very low heat and mix with the strawberry puree.
4. Line a 8 inch (20 cm) round pan with plastic wrap.
5. Pour the strawberry puree into the pan and freeze for at least 4 hours or even overnight. Cover with plastic wrap after the first hour.
6. Prepare the chocolate cake. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line with parchment paper a 8 inch (20 cm) round cake pan.
7. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
8. In another bowl mix sugar with egg and oil until combined. Mix in buttermilk and vanilla extract. Incorporate flour mixture until well combined. Add hot water and mix to combine. The batter will have a runny consistency.
9. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
10. Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with few crumbs attached.
11. Let cool completely.
12. Prepare the white chocolate mousse. In a heat proof bowl add the white chocolate and 2/3 cup (160g) whipping cream. Place the bowl over a saucepan with simmering water, over low heat until all the chocolate is melted. Meanwhile dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes. Place the gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and pour it over the melted chocolate mixture. Let the chocolate mixture cool completely at room temperature.
13. Whip the remaining 1 2/3 cup (400g) cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add melted chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
14. Assemble the cake. Line with parchment paper a 9 inch (23 cm) pan. You can use a springform pan or a cakeware pan like the one I have from Delicake.
15. Place the chocolate cake in the middle of the pan. Add half of the white chocolate mousse on top and fill the edges. Add the strawberry jelly in the middle on top of the mousse. Add the remaining half of white chocolate mousse and spread evenly.
16. Cover and place in the freezer overnight.
17. Prepare chocolate mirror glaze. In a small bowl place the gelatin and cold water and let swell for 5-10 minutes.Place the chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
18. Place water, sugar, condensed milk and cocoa powder in a saucepan. Bring it just to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is dissolved.
19. Pour the hot cocoa mixture over chocolate. Let sit for about 5 minutes until the chocolate is melted. Use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Sieve the glaze and let it cool to 90-95F (32-35C) before pouring over the frozen cake.
20. Take the cake out of the freezer and use a hair dryer to defrost the edges. Remove the cake from the pan and place it over a rack or simply on a bowl placed over a parchment paper lined baking sheet to collect the excess.
21. Pour the glaze on top and edges of the cake. Use an offset spatula to remove the drips and decorate the bottom of the cake with grated chocolate. Transfer the cake to a serving platter and refrigerate for several hours to defrost the cake and set the glaze.
Background music https://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/on-cloud-nine_134487