11 Like 0 Dislike
How Do I Earn Money in Thailand As An Expat? Now given that I am an expat who is residing in Koh Samui - which is a small island off the coast of Thailand - the question begets - How do I earn a living? Now what you need to understand that here on this island of Koh Samui most of the people who bring in business here are Tourists. And the business in Koh Samui is primarily tourism. If there are no tourists - no one on the island will make any money. And the tourist season is only 6 to 8 months. With the remaining months being totally zero with no money and no revenue coming in. So I beforehand decided that opening a business in Thailand was foolish. And on top of that given the fact that I am not good at running a business - I decided the best thing to do was to be a freelancer and online coach - which is where my expertise did lie. And that is how I moved and positioned myself. I charge people per hour for my services. And I also offer people packages that range per month to 12 months. And I also offer them slots - Standard, Premium or VIP services. So check out the video and give me your thoughts. ------------------------------- TO CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org | +66-92-541-4784 TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL Please send money via paypal to email@example.com QUORA PROFILE https://www.quora.com/profile/Loy-Machedo MENTORING SERVICES http://thinkpersonalbranding.com/ MY BLOG https://loymachedo.com WHO AM I? http://whoisloymachedo.com MORE ABOUT ME? Google My Name "Loy Machedo"
Is A Global Recession Headed Our Way in 2020? My Thoughts These are points that I have spoken about in my video Decade since global recession Domino event - Mortgage crisis, Housing Bubble, Financial Sector Slow down in GDP Growth Lack of Global Cooperation - Brexit, Gulf Crisis Emerging Economies - Borrowing Binge Euro - Italy, Greece Crisis People in the West migrate to Bali, Thailand - stopping Venezuela, Argentina & Turkey Trade War between China, USA - Tariffs Money Printing to buy bonds - used again Within Countries - Changing Central Banks Policies - Will not allow lending so easily Rich will get richer More Sale Outsourcing Jobs Cheaper Labour 1 work for the price of 2 people 8 people in office - 4 Quick-Get-Rich-Schemes Bullish schemes - Bitcoin - experts talk Middle East - Construction - trying to boom Iran versus UAE | Saudi versus Qatar | Bahrain, Oman & Kuwait Payment to vendors - big question If you give out PDC & operate on PDC - company will suffer People from the Arab states are flooding Europe People are migrating to Canada, Australia & Europe hoping for a better jobs Phillippines, Pakistan, India, Srilanka - migrating Many have realised they have sustain there itself Western companies are knowledable about global rates Inflation is hitting where you buy less with the same money UAE - will have fines, extra charges, new options like visa, investments, charges, insurance, Banks & large companies are merging - job losses are big Larger than life personalities will be given jobs Looking for talent - personal brands Frauds - massive TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL Please send money via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org ------------------------------- TO CONTACT email@example.com | +66-92-541-4784 MENTORING SERVICES http://thinkpersonalbranding.com/ MY BLOG https://loymachedo.com WHO AM I? http://whoisloymachedo.com FREE SERVICE https://www.askloymachedo.com/ MORE ABOUT ME? Google My Name "Loy Machedo"
Historical Tactical Snooker Battle!!! Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump Tactical Snooker Frame from World Grand Prix 2015 Final
✅Watch Next: Interview Preparation MasterClass: https://youtu.be/9mXG3AiXVMY You will double your chances if you watch this masterclass entirely. You can download the PowerPoint templates here; https://goo.gl/VWZD7X Learn the best way to answer "tell me about yourself" job interview question from a PwC Consulting Manager and easily impress the hiring manager. You will learn how to prepare, pass, and land interviews with multinational companies. Tell Me About Yourself is one of the most critical questions you will be asked in your interview. In fact, I'll go ahead and say that it's perhaps THE most important question. I'll also say that it's the only one that can allow you to leave a long lasting impression with the hiring managers. And, it's incredibly easy to pull it off. You need a structure in your pitch. A structure that will allow you to present your background effectively. In this video, I talk in great details as to how you should answer this job interview question. It's all about having a structure, knowing what to say, knowing what not to say and presenting your background smoothly while making sure mentioning important elements in your background which is also what the hiring managers are looking for. In your 2 minute pitch, you need to make sure you present your background in a way that they clearly get the idea that you are THE candidate they want to hire. Watch the video until the end to gain a full understanding on the topic." Visit http://thecareermastery.com for more resources. Enjoy...
best trick plays in football of all time Business inquiries - JaydonBusiness1@gmail.com I ALMOST DIED??!! -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Please watch: "Greatest Football Playoff Catches" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCaOwE3qhk -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
9 Basic Rules Of Creating A Winning Resumes
1) Ensure that the fonts, the design and the layout follow a standard template. Do not try to be overly creative or rebellious where these fundamentals are concerned as it may leave the decision maker to be concerned as to the applicants personality with the big question - does the person fit into the company culture or not.
2) Make your Resume easy to read & understand. That involves the selection of font, the layout, the paragraphs, the size of the font and the way the content is placed in and around the Resume.
3) Always remember that content is king. You can be as creative as you want to be where the visual layout is concerned. But if the content in the Resume is not up to par - then nothing will matter.
4) Post your picture only and only if it is necessary and yes, if you are attractive. And yes - please ensure a good, worthwhile picture.
5) Let this be the first and most important part of your Resume - Word editing. In order to stand out - you must be a wordsmith.
6) There is always a tendency to save the best for last. But where Resumes are concerned - always ensure the best is put right up in the front and stated immediately. As most of the decision makers do not have time to keep searching for the worthwhile bits.
7) A very important tip - Remove anything and everything that is unnecessary. Just mentally remind yourself that any word, paragraph, statement or even an alphabet that is out of place or extra - will always mark you down. Like they say - why use 20 words when 10 words can suffice?
8) Ensure the Resume - its content, Match the content of your personality, match the personality & content of the job, match the content of the corporation you are apply to and match the expectations of the decision maker.
9) And yes - the last if not the least bit - If you want the best - make sure that your Resume is handed over to a professional - to a person who has experience in creating and crafting a world class document. Remember - don't try doing everything by yourself - it will never work. You may think you are the best in the world at everything. Don't be mistaken.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +66-92-541-4784
TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL
Please send money via paypal to email@example.com
WHO AM I?
MORE ABOUT ME?
Google My Name "Loy Machedo"