65,297 Like 18,843 Dislike
Unbelievable kid inventions that made them MILLIONAIRES overnight. You won't believe who made the list. Subscribe to our channel: https://goo.gl/cv6b96 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- We would all like to think that we’re capable of coming up with a million dollar idea, but it takes a lot of hard work to get an idea off the ground. This makes it all the more impressive when a kid manages to come up with a fantastic idea and see it through. One girl was tired of dealing with all of the grease that accumulated when she tried to cook bacon, so she came up with the Makin’ Bacon, which makes cooking bacon a snap. Then there’s the boy who was frustrated by the fact that he could not talk to his father underwater. After studying underwater acoustics, he developed the Water Talkie, which allows swimmers to speak to people fifteen feet away while underwater. While many adults are turned down when they appear on Shark Tank, one young boy got a $25,000 investment that he soon turned into hundreds of thousands of dollars with his deluxe doggie treat business that he called Ryan’s Barkery. Tons of teens love decorating their lockers, but hate all of the tape required to do so. So one teen decided to create Magnetic Locker Wallpaper, which makes both decorating and redecorating your locker a snap. One girl was just looking for an easier way to color with broken crayons, but it turns out that her patented Crayon Holder also helps kids with delayed fine motor skills. These inventions all required a lot of work to get off the ground, but they all made their inventors very rich. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheThingscom/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------- For more videos and articles visit: http://www.thethings.com/
Little Panda's Snack Factory - Have Fun Making Yummy Christmas Snack - Fun Christmas Cooking Games ------ Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sinyee.babybus.snacks ------ Little Panda's Snack Factory is now open in the Panda Town! Here, you can try your hand at snack-making in this coming Christmas Holiday! Start your Christmas holiday right by making your favorite snacks! Add over 30 different flavors, put in more than 30 different shapes, make nearly 20 kinds of decorations... have fun and explore! Keep the fixings for these delicious Christmas snacks on hand, and you’ll be in the holiday sweet all season long! Also, you can make your very own Christmas treats by following the recipes provided! CHRISTMAS COOKIES Winter is the season for holiday baking! In Little Panda’s Snack Factory, making Christmas cookies can be very easy and fun! Mix, shape, bake and package, all with a simple touch! Wait... don’t forget to draw a Santa Clause on your cookies! CHOCOLATE SURPRISE EGGS Mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, and milk, etc. Make the chocolate just what shape you want! Make it differently every time! Place the toy and the chocolate into the chocolate surprise egg. Now everyone can have a surprise! FRUIT JELLY A fruit-flavored jelly is so tasty! Choose from a large selection of your favorite fruits, add gelatin and sugar, and mix them well. Wait... don’t forget to add fruit bits to make your jelly tastier! MORE SNACKS Everyone loves snacks! Block out a time in your busy holiday schedule to make Christmas snacks for yourself. Craving even more sweet Christmas snacks and fun making? Download Little Panda's Snack Factory - Christmas Snacks!
Hi guys~ It's Yuna. Let's draw and color Christmas Tree ! Don't forget to Subscribe & Like drawing and coloring Christmas Tree ornaments for kids and toddlers. decorating a Christmas Tree. Thanks For Watching ♡ ♡Jolly Toy Art♡
Subscribe Here: https://goo.gl/KM3Axw What If Murphy’s Law Was A Person? 27 Unlucky Situations: https://youtu.be/QkmjcinxcLE?list=PLy0LaulZe0vRyRDcwVaqbvnbSqhSQNtS- Are you on a diet? Then watch how to make miniature Christmas candies! But if you don't limit yourself to the amount of sweets, then create a giant Christmas candies! Watch our new video and choose whatever you like! Supplies and tools: • Chewy candies • Food colorings • Knitted gloves • Rubber gloves • Sugar • Corn syrup • Water • Citric acid • Silicone mat • Wooden skewers • Hair dryer • Butter • Honey • Eggs • Cinnamon • Ground ginger • Flour • Thick paper • Parchment paper • Powdered sugar • Lemon • Ziploc bags • Marshmallows • Stick • Chocolate • Pretzel • White glaze • Red sprinkles • Bow • Plastic bucket • Ready pastry • Thick stick • Fondant • Meringue • Raffaello • Toothpick • Wafers, 8 pounds • Condensed milk, 3 quarts • Glaze,4 pounds • Shredded coconut, 10 ounces • Peanuts, 5 ounces • Hubba Bubba gum tape • Twix Music: Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1400054 Artist: http://incompetech.com/ Carefree Melody by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/302/carefree-melody Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org Watch More Troom Troom: Popular Videos: 14 Weird Ways To Sneak Food Into Class / Back To School Pranks: https://youtu.be/W5p2ndS34vA 18 Funny Pranks! Prank Wars! https://youtu.be/yWazGzCNtJ4 11 DIY Edible Makeup Ideas/11 Funny Pranks: https://youtu.be/kewz3hF63Xo 17 Weird Ways To Sneak Makeup Into Class: https://youtu.be/bvhBIsmzhwE Gummy Food vs Real Food Challenge! https://youtu.be/jBIG6GsQcq8 Popular Playlists: Funny Pranks: https://goo.gl/hi5TWw Back to School: https://goo.gl/J5fhDt Life Hacks: https://goo.gl/Bcd7KW Beauty And Makeup Hacks: https://goo.gl/Rqpxqg Home Décor: https://goo.gl/Rh88EL Follow Troom Troom: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/KM3Axw Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/troomtroom/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/troomhands Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/troomtroom/ Troom Troom Español: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/RL3cF2 Troom Troom Française: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/1LHrhX Troom Troom Russian: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/kLx8qK Troom Troom Deutsch: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/qoFyJ4 Troom Troom Chinese: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/T9B6oF Troom Troom Português: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/Z6vdNC Troom Troom Japanese: Subscribe: https://goo.gl/x3V8HH About Troom Troom: Easy DIY "how to" video tutorials. DIY Accessories, Scrapbooking Cards, Home Décor, Make Up Tutorials, Life Hacks, and MUCH more! Make it easy! For any business enquires please contact me at: email@example.com Question of the Day: what idea did you like the most? Comment Below! Don’t forget to turn on notifications, like, & subscribe!
Parents, find out more about the DUNGEON MAYHEM game now at https://bit.ly/2FmWkq0. This is a paid advertisement for Wizards of the Coast. Larger than life size GIANT crashed the Studio Space Offices and we played a new game from Dungeons & Dragons called DUNGEON MAYHEM. Come see behind the scenes in the Offices and watch us play this FUN family game - who will win?! DUNGEON MAYHEM is a game that takes the fun of telling stories together with Dungeons & Dragons and puts it in a bite-sized package that the whole family can enjoy!
Bright Side found out 15 simple but effective cooking tips every foodie should know. These secrets will help you to make your dishes taste just as great as Gordon Ramsay's (or even better!).
How do restaurant chefs manage to cook delicious culinary masterpieces so fast? Professional chefs usually keep all their cooking tricks a secret and share them only with their students.
The perfect steak 0:47
The juiciest meat 1:31
Flavoring spices 2:24
Light and airy dough 3:05
Fish with a delicate crust 3:39
Cooking steak without oil 4:13
Creamy mashed potatoes 4:41
Excellent cream soup 5:29
The best pancakes 6:19
Sugar is not for sweetness 6:51
The most difficult one: perfectly fried eggs 7:15
Clear broth 8:10
Crispy bread crust 9:06
Cook onions correctly 9:46
Don't be afraid of garlic 10:32
- Don't fry a piece of meat that you've just taken out of the fridge. Leave it for an hour or 2 before cooking to let it come up to room temperature. Now you'll fry the meat evenly and get a great meal, regardless of how you like your steak done.
- It takes time to fry chicken or pork properly, and you can dry them out very easily. To avoid this, many European chefs use a simple trick: they put the meat in a brine. It's very easy to make a good brine: take 3 cups of water, and add ¼ cup of salt and ¼ cup of sugar. Pour the brine into your meat so that the liquid covers it, and put the bowl in a fridge.
- To extract natural flavors and enhance the taste of the black pepper or cumin in your dish, toss them in a pan over medium heat, toasting them until they're fragrant. After that, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind your spices.
- If you want to make it perfect, here is a simple rule. Take the butter and eggs out of the fridge the night before to let them come up to room temperature.
- If you want to fry fish on a grill, spread some mayonnaise on it to get a tasty, delicate crust. Take a pastry brush, dip the tip in the sauce, and lightly apply mayo to the fish. Add some salt, and then grill it.
- Alain Ducasse, one of the most famous chefs in the world, revealed his secret for cooking a great steak. The steak is placed on its edge because it renders the fat. Now you're able to cook the steak in beef fat, plus it creates a delicious crust on the edges.
- Before turning boiled potatoes into the mashed ones, you need to dry them properly. Just place them in a clean heated frying pan, and keep them there until the remains of water dry out. Don't let the heat fry them. When the potatoes are dry, you'll get the best creamy mashed potatoes.
- Right before you start cooking it, fry all the vegetables separately with olive oil. Then add some water or broth. Frying will caramelize the sugar in the vegetables and enhance their flavor. The dish will be exquisite and tasty.
- Regardless of the recipe you follow, always add two tablespoons of sour cream to the mix. This trick suits all kinds of pancakes well, and they turn out to be very tasty, fluffy, and free of cracks.
- Sugar can be as good a seasoning as salt. Add a bit of sugar to a dish with pickled or fresh tomatoes or a tomato paste. The sugar reduces their natural sourness and makes any meal taste better.
- The 3 components of perfectly fried eggs are a thick-walled frying pan, butter, and minimum heat. Heat up the frying pan, and add 1/2 tablespoon of butter. It has to melt slowly, not reach a sizzle. Break the eggs, and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add salt, and enjoy perfectly fried eggs.
- A clear broth is the main component in many soups, sauces, and other dishes. To make a crystal clear broth, you need to cook chicken on a low heat without a cover for at least 3 hours.
- If you bake at home, you might have faced difficulties with your crust: it's either too pale or too thick. You can solve this problem quite easily by putting a bowl of water into your oven when you bake. Instead of such a bowl, you can use a tray full of ice cubes.
-Use a medium heat for frying, and add both cooking oil and butter to the heated frying pan. Cut the onions, and fry them with some salt.
- If you still love to eat it but don't want to frighten away your date or wreck the negotiations, don't add garlic to the dish. Instead, you can apply some garlic juice to the plate. Thus you'll avoid the unpleasant smell and enjoy your favorite flavor.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit: