54 Like 0 Dislike
Get 2 month free trial of Skillshare - https://skl.sh/Shooking (only for first 500, be fast!) In this video, we will make Bread in Cooker from scratch. Bread is something we all enjoy, be it as a toast, in a sandwich or pudding, etc. This staple is easy to buy from market, but better made at home. Here’s a super easy recipe to make Perfect Bread, which is super soft and spongy, holds its shape, toasts really well and has a great flavor. All made without oven. Fantastic, isn’t it? Types of Yeast Video - https://goo.gl/9zWpnx Buy Yeast on Amazon - https://amzn.to/2HqRCDk Bread Tin - https://amzn.to/2kSkZFG Ingredients: Plain Flour / Maida - 310g / 2 ½ cups Hot Milk - 240ml appx / 1 cup Instant Yeast - 2 1/4 tsp Sugar - 1 ½ tbsp Milk Powder - 10g Salt - 10 g Butter - 1 tsp Milk & Butter to Brush Sesame Seeds - 1 tsp (optional) Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in Fb: http://www.fb.com/cookingshooking Blog: http://www.cooknshook.blogspot.com
Indian Snacks * Not for people who are looking into their cholesterol. If you liked the recipe, please hit the Like and Share button... For more quick and easy recipes Subscribe to "Veggie Recipe House" Follow us on; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/recipehouse/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/vegrecipehouse Blogger: www.veggierecipehouse.com
Moong dal chilla,dal ka chilla,chilla recipes,cheela recipes in hindi,cheela recipe for kids,cheela banane ki vidhi,cheela banane ki recipe,cheela recipe besan,cheela recipe video,moong dal recipes,dal recipes indian,indian breakfast recipes,healthy breakfast ideas,kitty party recipes,oil free indian recipes,oil free breakfast recipes indian,oil free snacks,low calorie breakfast,ghargrihasti recipe,easy breakfast recipes,quick breakfast recipes, इस चीले को खाने वाले चिल्ला चिल्ला कर और चीले मांगेंगे आज ही बनाकर खुद देखे ये नज़ारा My DSLR Camera - http://amzn.to/2wLwrLD Tripode - http://amzn.to/2wLS4Lx Light For DSLR - http://amzn.to/2wLSqlu My Dell Laptop - http://amzn.to/2iCFY1a Subscribe to my another Recipe Channel Cook With Smarti- https://goo.gl/uNWyWq Follow me on FaceBook - https://goo.gl/DgPptX Follow me on Instagram - https://goo.gl/Rzj3ig Follow me on Twitter - https://goo.gl/yNEz19 Follow us on: Google + https://goo.gl/jMvF2v मेरे चॅनेल को सबस्क्राइब करने के लिए इस लिंक पर क्लिक करे - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfaSe1Mv2y_Xn-ZGYv5Yqw?sub_confirmation=1 रेसिपी, घरेलू नुस्खे, प्रॉडक्ट रिव्यू, पूजा पाठ, किचन टिप्स, ब्यूटी टिप्स व घर गृहस्ती से जुड़ी हर जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट देखे. http://ghargrihasti.com व्रत रेसिपीज की प्लेलिस्ट- Vrat Recipes Playlist - https://goo.gl/KZsavv अन्य ब्यूटी वीडियो देखने के लिए नीचे दिए गये लिंक पर क्लिक करे - (beauty videos)- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... प्रॉडक्ट रिव्यू देखने के लिए नीचे दिए गये लिंक पर क्लिक करे (product review videos)- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... वजन घटाने के लिए वीडियो देखे (weight loss videos) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9n82lykjKAFh7lcEHdELUt0 बालों की देखभाल (Hair Care Videos) के वीडियो देखे - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9kIfzVdBlEVpaoBOCqpgX_b घरेलू नुस्खे (Home Remedies) के वीडियो देखे - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9kgPNoMFTZLIIR4vJZmm3ZA रेसिपी ( Recipe ) वीडियो देखे- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9lKunU6kTLAaytGLSS_0LyO पूजा पाठ , ज्योतिष् इत्यादि वीडियो देखे (Religious videos)- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9lgjoNzDGEdLNRtklYX78Ac Tips & Tricks Videos Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9mS2x06KikyLL2z72aWj2Xi How to use Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9mzcg5e1jw_0lM6NY4S_-Pa Vlog & More Videos - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDAGXsbht9nglTYK93MQvwS249xEQFoH DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should NOT be considered as professional advice. We are NOT a licensed or a medical practitioner so always consult professional help. We always try to keep our channel & its content updated but cannot guarantee it. The content published on this channel is our own creative work and it's our personal experiences. All contents are protected under copyright law. -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Please watch: "छिपकली भागने के आसान घरेलु उपाय, How to get rid of lizards at home" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK4eVqTHLP4 -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Cheesy Maggi Noodles Bread Pockets | Snack Recipe | Bread Snack Recipe Kids will love this snack... Its very crispy and tasty snack... Ingredients used in this snack are maggi noodles and cheese, both of them are kids favorite... Please Like, Share and Subscribe
Click to Join Hangout Firangi Tadka With Chef Chinu & Chef Saransh Live on 22nd December (3:30 Pm) http://bit.ly/FirangiTadkaHangout FOODFOOD is now in the USA on DISH Network at Channel No 713. Please Upgrade to hindi mega pack to watch FOODFOOD Chef Rakesh Sethi teaches the viewers how to make innovative and easy dishes that are perfect with during tea time. From Indian to fusion, these recipes are easy to make and a delight to have on the menu! Click to Join Hangout on Air with Saransh Goila Live on 14th Feb (1 pm to 2 pm) Valentine Day's Special - http://bit.ly/1fiX9Xl
Bread Roll is a Quick, Easy to make snack which is loved by all especially kids.
It is a great dish that can be prepared with ingredients that are easily available in the kitchen.
It can be served as a tea-time snack or can also be given in Kids Tiffin.
You can be rest assured that they will finish their tiffin because it is that yummy.
• Boiled Potatoes (5 Nos)
• Besan (Gram Flour)
• Haldi Powder (Turmeric )
• Green chillies
• Kothimbir (Coriander Leaves)
• Lasun (Garlic)
• Hing (Asafoetida)
• Bread Slice
Firstly prepare batter of gram flour, turmeric powder, salt and water. Add 2 to 3 tbsps of gram flour, little turmeric powder and pinch of salt in the water and stir them.
Heat 2 tbsps of oil in the frying pan,
After the oil gets hot add into it a grounded mixture of chillies, garlic leaves and coriander leaves. (You require 4 green chillies, 6 to 7 petals of garlic and half bowl of coriander leaves for measurement of 5 potatoes).
You may use more chillies and ginger if you like more spice in your food.
Add this mixture in the frying pan and saute lightly for 2 minutes on medium gas flame till it is properly fried add little bit of turmeric powder, Asafoetida(hing) and salt for taste.
Keep the gas stove on light flame and saute lightly.
Put off the gas stove.
Now put this mixture in the crushed boiled potatoes and mix them thoroughly.
Put little oil on the palm and make small balls of them in oval shape.
Soak fully the slice of bread in the dish of water and then remove the water completely by pressing it between both the palms.
Thereafter stuff the prepared balls in the bread slice and cover it by pressing the ends of slice.
These bread rolls can be fried in 2 ways –
1 ) Dipping the bread roll in the batter prepared of gram flour and deep fry them in oil on medium gas flame till they get golden brown or
2) Keep the bread roll in the fridge for 7 to 8 minutes and deep frying them in oil on medium gas flame to get golden brown and crispier. It should be noted here that this process consumes more oil and the bread roll becomes oilier.
Serve them hot.
• I welcome you to my channel
• Today we are going to prepare Bread Roll
• A delicious dish using as little ingredients as possible.
• It is a great Breakfast or Tea-time dish
• Quick and Easy to make dish
• Lets take a look at the ingredients
• 5 Boiled Potatoes
• Gram Flour Batter : Gram Flour + Water + Salt
• Mixture of Green Chillies + Garlic + Coriander
• Salt , Asafoetida (Hing)
• Oil and Slice Bread
• Keep the cooking-pot on medium heat
• add 2 tsp Oil
• Once the oil warms up we have to add this mixture
• For 5 Potatoes i have taken
• 4 Green Chillies , 7-8 Garlic petals
• and half cup Coriander
• Green chilly quantity can be varied depending on how hot the chilly is.
• Now we have to fry off this mixture
• Now add the mixture
• Stir it for some time
• Keep the gas on medium heat
• Tip: you can use Ginger as well in this mixture
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric
• 1/2 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
• Salt to taste
• Stir well
• Turn off the heat
• Crush the Boiled Potatoes. Then add the prepared mixture to it.
• Take some oil on your hand
• prepare small balls of the stuffing
• Similar to what you make for preparing Vada Pav Stuffing
• Tip: chopped coriander can also be added.
• Stuffing is done
• Dip the Slice Bread in the water
• Remove it quickly. Place the bread on your palm
• Initially press the edge of the bread. Gradually go upwards
• Let the water completely run out
• Now place stuffing on the bread
• Press it when the bread is still slightly wet
• We will fry the bread rolls in two ways
• First is by dipping it in the Gram Flour batter
• Maintain the batter to this consistency
• Now lets fry the bread rolls
• Lightly dip the rolls in the batter
• then put them in the oil
• Tip: Do not make the batter too thick
• Fry till a nice golden brown colour
• Keep on rotating the rolls so they fry evenly
• Rolls are done. Take them out of the oil
• Now we will fry the rolls using the other method
• Keep the prepared bread roll in the Refrigerator
• for atleast 10 mins
• Now we will fry it directly
• coating it with the batter reduces oil consumption
• frying it directly consumes a lot more oil
• because the bread was dipped in water we cannot fry it instantly
• so keep it in the refrigerator for sometime
• Tip: everytime when putting in the bread roll keep the heat on medium
• and fry it constantly on medium heat only
• Bread roll is ready
• it has got this nice golden brown colour
• Serve it hot. once cold it loses its crunchy texture
• cut the bread rolls evenly
• these are the ones fried directly
• and these are the ones fried using gram flour batter
• we have taken Mint Chutney and Tomato ketchup
• Pudina Chutney : half cup Corainder leaves
• half cup Mint leaves, 1 Green Chilly
• 3-4 Garlic petals, half cup grated coconut, lemon juice and salt
• Lets serve
• Like | Share | Subscribe