2 Like 0 Dislike
Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5 Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty Visit these links for the recipes: One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta https://tasty.co/recipe/one-pot-chicken-fajita-pasta Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken https://tasty.co/recipe/slow-cooker-honey-garlic-chicken One-Pot Chicken Alfredo https://tasty.co/recipe/one-pot-chicken-alfredo Orange Chicken https://tasty.co/recipe/easy-orange-chicken Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty/videos/1725334401052535/ Stuffed Chicken Parmesan https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty/videos/1783991115186863/ One Pan Chicken And Veggies https://tasty.co/recipe/one-pan-chicken-and-veggies-1 Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.
The full recipe is on my website: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/easy-dakgangjeong This crispy, crunchy, spicy Korean fried chicken is incredibly delicious! You're going to love it, I guarantee, and take this chicken to a party and everyone will give you compliment: "Whoo ah~ this crispy chicken is crunchy crunchy like candy!" If you like this recipe, also check out my original dakgangjeong recipe, which is a lot chunkier and stickier: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/dakgangjeong and also my spicy, seasoned can't-fail yangnyeom-tondak: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/yangnyeom-tongdak
Principles of superb salads. Video taken from Jamie's app www.jamieshomecookingskills.com
How musterd is made. From the populair serie How it's made on Discovery Channel. (title has been fixed, please don't complain anymore about my English)
This is a recipe by Aimee song. It's very healthy and easy. Everything can be done in 30 minutes and you can take this snack out and skip all the junk food :) Ingredients: 1 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds, 1/4 cup of chia seeds, 1/4 cup of coconut oil, some dates (depends on the size of your dates), coconut flakes if you have it. Just mix all the seeds and oats together and bake for 15 minutes at 350 F. Then chop the dates and mix it with all the oats and seeds. After they are mixed together, put them in the container and freeze for 2 hours. Then cut them into smaller pieces and it's good to go. Comment down below if you have any questions :) My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/albee_q15/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Eat-With-Albee-847385165463107/posts/?ref=page_internal Albee ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music Say Good Night by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/SZkVShypKgM
10 - 12 drumsticks, dijon mustard, paprika, Italian herbs, honey, salt, black pepper, oil, soy source, parsley, onion
1. Marinate the drumsticks with 4-6 teaspoon of dijon mustard(can be replaced with mustard), some paprika and 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs, 2 - 3 teaspoon of maple serum, some salt and pepper, 2 teaspoon of oil, 2 teaspoon of soy source.
2. Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Cut one onion into small pieces and layer it on the aluminium foil, then put then drumsticks on top and spray some oil or brush some oil on top on the drumsticks.
3. Bake for 35 to 45 mins at 410 degrees fahrenheit depends on the size of your drumsticks. then boil it for 5 mins at 450 degrees fahrenheit so the skin is more crispy. Make sure you check on it at this time because it's marinated with maple serum and it can get burned easily.
4. Transfer the onion and sauce to a pan and reduce the sauce. Then pour it on top of the drumsticks and decorate it with some parsley.
Dinner is ready :)
Leave me a comment if you have any questions. Thanks for watching.
❏ F O L L O W M E
♥ instagram - missalbee
♥ Business Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Music by https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired
This video is NOT sponsored, some of the links above are affiliate links.